JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just received an email from my father-in-law asking about ammo for my mother-in-laws .32 NAA automatic. He was asking if I knew of low cost "plinking" (his word) ammo. As far as I know, the answer is a negative, but I directed him to Ammo Seek.

Anyone know if there is such a thing? I'm not real familiar with .32 NAA. Thanks.

Are you a handloader? Since it is bottlenecked, it will require a dedicated .32 NAA die set. If you were real careful, you could try sizing with a .380 sizer, then sizing the neck (only) with a .32 ACP die, but headspace would have to be watched carefully, and you would likely lose cases to shoulder buckling.

Maybe LEE has an affordable set.

No idea why he bought my MIL a mouse gun in that caliber. The ballistics are OK, but it is so niche. And my FIL is retired career military and not "gun dumb" by any stretch, but this is an odd one.

No idea why he bought my MIL a mouse gun in that caliber. The ballistics are OK, but it is so niche. And my FIL is retired career military and not "gun dumb" by any stretch, but this is an odd one.
That it is, an odd choice. I remember when I heard about the "idea" it of course sounded good. A lot of stuff that sounds good just never catches on of course and this is certainly one. Best case assuming he wants to keep it is get the stuff to make his own ammo for it. For this oddball even that is going to be pricey most likely.

Colt 1903, Sauer 38H, Webley Automatic Police... tons of police and military issued 32ACP through the first half of the 20th century. Soft shooting and effective, but expensive and under powered by todays standards.
I'd carry a Savage 1907, if it weren't more valuable to me as a plinker.
I'll keep looking for a cheap source of 32acp tho... best deals are from gun shows and small brick'n'mortar shops.

I read through, and now realize I have no explanation for this purchase... thought it was a gun in 32ACP.

And, unless there is a pressed-in barrel insert, it appears to be an integral part of the frame. :(

Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 9.20.55 PM.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads