JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can tell you that 38 Special brass is in no way compatible with 32 ACP.

If you meant 38 ACP, you could buy 38 Super brass and load it to ACP levels.

I can tell you that 38 Special brass is in no way compatible with 32 ACP.

If you meant 38 ACP, you could buy 38 Super brass and load it to ACP levels.
Ok thanks. It didn't make sense to me but I've never tried to reform brass and had to ask to make sure I wasn't missing something. Thanks!

i had read that 38 special brass is the same as 32 colt brass only longer. Is it possible to trim the 38 brass to length size it and load it in a 32 ACP colt pistol?

38 special, 32 ACP, and 32 colt are all very different calibers. If you have a 32 colt revolver you will probably have a hard time loading accurate ammo for it, they originally used heeled bullets like a 22 LR.

If you are looking for 32 Auto/ACP brass then you can buy direct from Starline Brass or in smaller quantities from outfits like MidwayUSA and Graf's. They also make 38 Short Colt and 38 Long Colt if that is what you meant. The 38 SC/LC are in fact shorter versions of the 38 Special and can be fired in a 38 Special or 357 Magnum chambered handgun. The devil is in the details.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top