JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy All,

I was wondering if anyone is interested in getting together for a .308 range day. I love my FALs, but i'm beginning to get the M14 itch. I think it would be cool to meet up with some other folks and see what platforms and set ups everyone else is working with and put some lead down range. I don't know of any ranges, as I use the logging roads around Astoria, so I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks,
Jacob

Sounds fun but all I have in 308 is my old Argentine FAL - she ain't the prettiest girl at the dance but Lulu's got nothing on her ;)

I think there are a few others on here that are out in your neck of the woods that might be interested as well...

Deadtime - nah, i'm about 2 miles from that house, as the crow flies. I'm about to relocate to WA on the northwest end of Willipa Bay, looking forward to finding a range over 100 yards if i can.

Swedish - Does the Argentine have a 21" barrel? i'm toying with the idea of doing a build, and there seems to be plenty of those kits around. Reason i ask is that my 16" barreled SA58 makes one helluva racket, and i'd like something longer next time around. Also, i don't mind travelling a bit to get to a range if we get something together. i figure i'm the one out in the boonies and most folks are probably a bit closer to the cities.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top