JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy All,

I was wondering if anyone is interested in getting together for a .308 range day. I love my FALs, but i'm beginning to get the M14 itch. I think it would be cool to meet up with some other folks and see what platforms and set ups everyone else is working with and put some lead down range. I don't know of any ranges, as I use the logging roads around Astoria, so I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks,
Jacob

Sounds fun but all I have in 308 is my old Argentine FAL - she ain't the prettiest girl at the dance but Lulu's got nothing on her ;)

I think there are a few others on here that are out in your neck of the woods that might be interested as well...

Deadtime - nah, i'm about 2 miles from that house, as the crow flies. I'm about to relocate to WA on the northwest end of Willipa Bay, looking forward to finding a range over 100 yards if i can.

Swedish - Does the Argentine have a 21" barrel? i'm toying with the idea of doing a build, and there seems to be plenty of those kits around. Reason i ask is that my 16" barreled SA58 makes one helluva racket, and i'd like something longer next time around. Also, i don't mind travelling a bit to get to a range if we get something together. i figure i'm the one out in the boonies and most folks are probably a bit closer to the cities.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top