JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rule of thumb, half that which you spent on your shooting rig should be spent on quality glass.

I love US Optics, second choice would be leupold mark 4 LRT, german top quality glass and made in America. Nightforce is an awesome scope but IMO they are built to a standard that the average civilian shooter will never need, I don't know about you but I am not in the habit of dragging my expensive rifles and optics through the mud and sand and all the abusive situations that would warrant such an expense for milspec hardware.

Also wanted to clarify that there is no gain from a civilian shooter's stand point in getting an objective lens any larger than 40 unless you are the rare exception that will be shooting in low light conditions freaquently. bigger lens is more money and in my opinion for the average target puncher, a misuse of funds better spent on more ammo for honing your marksmanship skillset. Good luck and send me a message anytime if you would like to know more.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top