JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Might want to get a hold of this guy over at cast boolits, I bought 100pc of brass from him, and it showed up looks great and loaded correctly, I have not had a chance to take it out and shoot it but it looks better than factory. He is a little odd, only takes USPS money orders or straight cash, but reputable guy and gets your stuff out the door quickly.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?238582-35-Remington-Brass-from-308-1x-fired-Mil-brass

I would highly recommend him, oh yah and his price is .65c per case and the shipping of a flat rate usps box.

I've got 43 pieces of 30 Remington Brass. All yours for $20. I can't guarantee hat they are only once fired but I am pretty darn sure they are. The guy I got them from reloads the most obscure calibers, but not this one. This tells me these were probably factory loads when he fires them.

Sorry for the slow reply, I've been away from the PC for a while...

As long of none of the brass has any splits in the neck (which they all seem to be prone to), I'll take them off of your hands.

Your tag says Newerg, I assume you meant Newberg. Unless you have any plans to travel to Portland/Vancouver area sometime in the near future, are you OK with mailing them? I can send you an extra $5 to cover postage. Payment via PayPal would be ideal for me. If that does not work for you, I can mail you a money order.

Let me know how you what to complete the deal.

Thanks
JB

I've got 43 pieces of 30 Remington Brass. All yours for $20. I can't guarantee hat they are only once fired but I am pretty darn sure they are. The guy I got them from reloads the most obscure calibers, but not this one. This tells me these were probably factory loads when he fires them.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.