JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jim, you old salt!
I have a Forster in 223 and 308 that I never use because I have the Hornady.
If @flashpan hasn't covered you, send me a PM and I'll send it up. I think I still have your addy.
Then we can figure out whether you want to buy or borrow.

Caveman
Mine is RCBS. I may have 2 for 30 cal. If so...I'll give you one. Otherwise borrow it for as long as. I'm OOT till Wed though, so if you need it sooner, Jim to the rescue.

I was busy busy today and didn't get a chance to check back here like I normally do.:D
Uh huh.....

1591512470193.png

You have me pegged and for good reason!
But alas the back doorway needed replaced and yesterday was the only day my helper could make it... It only took me a year and two months to get it done...
I do plan to get out on the water this week though, now back to work with the lot of ya... :p:p:p

Thank you all for the offers and the banter. This is what makes this community great. :D

Thank you all for the offers and the banter
Glad to see you got a .30 collet !
I have been needing one for years as all I have is one in .35 cal.
Because I am cheap I refuse to buy a NEW one and for what little .30 I have had to pull I have a unique pair of pliers that will grasp onto the bullet and hold it while the case is withdrawn with Little to no scratching the bullet.
Actually I have been thinking of taking an old pair of pliers and drilling a .30 hole in the middle of the jaws which will better hold the bullet during pulling.
I have also thought of simply turning a collet on my lathe but again I don't think about it much due to rare bullet pulling.

Last Edited:
Thanks, I too am a thrifty fellow and sometimes try to build a better mouse trap but these precision bullet puller's cannot be duplicated without damaging the bullet itself. I hate ruining a perfectly good bullet being pulled from adjusting seating dies or not passing the plunk test.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top