Reactions
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2016
  • Fight For Your Right
  • Three Bags of Trash
  • Army
  • National Rifle Association
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2017
You have me pegged and for good reason!
But alas the back doorway needed replaced and yesterday was the only day my helper could make it... It only took me a year and two months to get it done...
I do plan to get out on the water this week though, now back to work with the lot of ya... :p:p:p

Thank you all for the offers and the banter. This is what makes this community great. :D

RVTECH

Reactions
Thank you all for the offers and the banter
Glad to see you got a .30 collet !
I have been needing one for years as all I have is one in .35 cal.
Because I am cheap I refuse to buy a NEW one and for what little .30 I have had to pull I have a unique pair of pliers that will grasp onto the bullet and hold it while the case is withdrawn with Little to no scratching the bullet.
Actually I have been thinking of taking an old pair of pliers and drilling a .30 hole in the middle of the jaws which will better hold the bullet during pulling.
I have also thought of simply turning a collet on my lathe but again I don't think about it much due to rare bullet pulling.

Last edited:
OP
Caveman Jim
Reactions
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2016
  • Fight For Your Right
  • Three Bags of Trash
  • Army
  • National Rifle Association
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2017
Thanks, I too am a thrifty fellow and sometimes try to build a better mouse trap but these precision bullet puller‘s cannot be duplicated without damaging the bullet itself. I hate ruining a perfectly good bullet being pulled from adjusting seating dies or not passing the plunk test.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
    • HA556
  • Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done a lot of deals here
    Gary's easy to work with when in town.
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Business!
    I have been going to Vancouver Weapon Werx for years and know both owners quite well. The only downfall is I go there to purchase or have a gun...
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    A great, safe place to go shooting
    Love this place!! Great staff, the range masters are friendly, helpful and alert. This is a safe place to shoot. The store is kind of low on stock...
    • GWS
Top Bottom