JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey now I got a hand slap for calling folks idiots on here
You just called me an idiot
Let's be wonderful to all on hereo_O

Well I'd have to say that people that should have seen the writing on the wall as far as a huge increase in prices, and extra costs to stores for security from pilferage by minors and not having the large assortment of the more exotic, non mainstream liquors would indicate a lack of foresight, would it not? So I'll take back that "Idiot", and change it to "Those lacking foresight".

I didn't understand from the beginning why someone would vote to put booze in grocery stores, unless it was just the people that bought plain old vodka, gin, scotch, bourbon. It would have been tough to keep up an inventory in a grocery store that my local liquor store does.

We were "boozled" into thinking it would be cheaper to get the state out of the sales business. Boy was I wrong:(. Just goes to show we need to really look into things and ask questions before we vote on anything. ;)

We were "boozled" into thinking it would be cheaper to get the state out of the sales business. Boy was I wrong:(. Just goes to show we need to really look into things and ask questions before we vote on anything. ;)

I follow the money...

Costco alone put $13 million into supporting privatization - that tells me right there that there is big money to be made. I rather have the state regulate it and have it the same price everywhere then the way it is now.

"Just goes to show we need to really look into things and ask questions before we vote on anything."

^^ That's what we had to teach our kid this year and why it took us 6 hours to fill out our ballots.

***Now I'm rarely for states or Feds regulating things, but sometimes it can be a good thing to curb absurd price jacking.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top