JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I though some of the shots in Iraq & Afghanistan were long, this one is amazing. Of course it was a stationary target with no return fire, so quite a bit different, but incredible just the same.
There's a list of equipment and suppliers at the end of the video you can see that it's an expensive exercise and out of reach for the average long distance shooter.

But a shot that long is still quite incredible.
The video is only around seven minutes long.

Last Edited:
I though some of the shots in Iraq & Afghanistan were long, this one is amazing. Of course it was a stationary target with no return fire, so quite a bit different, but incredible just the same.
There's a list of equipment and suppliers at the end of the video you can see that it's an expensive exercise and out of reach for the average long distance shooter.

But a shot that long is still quite incredible.
The video is only around seven minutes long.

Forgetting how to internet this morning, I see. ;)

McMillan, Nightforce, Kestrel, etc. Lots of high dollar equipment and accessories, lots of computer stuff too.
It's expensive, but wow.

I dunno', but either way the distance is impressive. I thought the misses were close enough to be pretty good.
The holdovers were downright insane.

But even with the skill & equipment it's partially conditions and luck.

That bullet looks like they forgot to seat it.

I wonder how a 20mm rifle would do? BEB57AD4-5B1D-47EE-B5EE-17904F4551B9.jpeg

I dunno', but either way the distance is impressive. I thought the misses were close enough to be pretty good.
The holdovers were downright insane.

But even with the skill & equipment it's partially conditions and luck.
There's certainly some skill and experience involved but I certainly agree with the above.

I shoot long distances regularly and at those distances skill a preparation just reduces the amount of luck needed.

Put your average rifle shooter behind one of those rifles at ELR distances and it would be almost impossible though.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top