JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Boston massacure where the 29th British Regiment opened fire into a group of unarmed colonists killing five.

SF-

Just to play devil's advocate. I've read historical accounts of this day and historians are not really sure who fired the first shot. The "unarmed" people were more like a mob than a crowd and the British soldiers were way outnumbered, with the guards on duty being very young and inexperianced. The whole event was very Political in nature and was meant to bring about some event.

The real issue at hand during this period was the English involvement in the court systems where the "Colonist Patriots" felt that they had No Real Voice among them as judges were being appointed by the English crown and TAXES were being levied without representation. Politicians and unfair courts, some things never change. All these years later we can only be happy that we are not unarmed today.

Scary thing to think about. If ill-trained British soldiers with muskets can do that much damage, think what well trained American soldiers could do with automatic weapons...

Scary thing to think about. If ill-trained British soldiers with muskets can do that much damage, think what well trained American soldiers could do with automatic weapons...

True, but the thing to remember is they didn't consider us to be "their people", we were foreigners and the enemy or at least a major problem. American soldiers would find themselves possibly firing on friends and relatives or at the least their own people. Soldiers are obedient but their not robots. I have little fear of American soldiers doing something similar.

True, but the thing to remember is they didn't consider us to be "their people", we were foreigners and the enemy or at least a major problem. American soldiers would find themselves possibly firing on friends and relatives or at the least their own people. Soldiers are obedient but their not robots. I have little fear of American soldiers doing something similar.

I hope you are right...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads