JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am Looking at purchasing a couple tons of brass for reloading. It is all Lake City once fired brass. I wont need it all for myself :cool:

I know both .223 and .308 rounds are next to impossible to find and reloading components seem to be just as scarce.

There is alot i have to consider in this purchase. Government certificates shipping etc...

If i were to sell 5.56x45 at 13 cents each for example 1000 for 130.00

And 7.62x51 for 20 cents each, 1000 for 200.00 Is there any interest?

Price may be less depending on the index on brass the day of purchase.

Going out on a limb here but i think the demand is there. I need some idea in the next 4 days! thanks guys! :s0155:

check gun broker check sold items

i posted 1000 pcs here the day before yesterday and sold 500 and still have 500 i am selling for $60 for 500 pcs unprocessed. although the first 500 went quickly i am still sitting on the second half. and you plan to sale a couple tons at about what i am asking for mine.

Those are the higher prices. If i get a better deal i'd pass it along and i believe i might possibly get it down to 10 cents on 5.45 and 15 cents on 7.62. i'd still do pretty well, plus i'm looking to further my own gun and ammo collection, so trades are possible also. Its what i've found works for me. I'm willing to go out on a limb and take a risk just for the heck of it. And yes, i'd be looking at around 250,000 pieces of brass LOL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top