JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Man, where does the time go? Sorry for the late notice all - Our next Rimfire event is just a few weeks away Sat May 11th. Come on out and make steel sing. $5 per gun for members, $7.50 for non-members. I'll be out at the range setting up at 0730. Please be at the range no later than 0830 for registration. We start our safety brief as soon as everyone is on a squad. Good times for the whole family Rimfire flyer.jpg

Wooo! Another Rimfire in the can. Thanks to everyone who participated and donated to the cause. You guys are awesome! The Usual Suspects did take the top spots. Conner, Dan, Donna, Paul and Maggie. I tried to inspire the group to shoot faster so we could mix it up some but my speech fell flat :( and did not inspire anyone except Grayson who took Top Youth. I guess as long as I can inspire the youth of today then my legacy will carry on :p

There were leftovers on the pork so I must have screwed something up there - sorry about that :eek: I'll try to step it up Aug 10th (our next event) Wonder if 2 briskets would feed 40....

I did take a few photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/fbAPSRu9M9TcZyG87

And here are the finals (apologies to Amanda - it appears we didn't get her rifle scores in; not sure what happened)

22RC Scores May 11 finals_Page_1.jpg 22RC Scores May 11 finals_Page_2.jpg Rimfire flyer.jpg

Of course

Thanks! However, I just found out I am shooting the Washington State IDPA match the weekend of the next Steel Challenge match at DRRC :( So hold onto it a little longer for me, lol. Unless you ever run into Tom A or Jane, they could get it to me.
Also, Flipper mentioned to me that she would make chicken for me at the next match, which was a lovely thing for her to offer. But can you please let her know I'll be gone then?
Thanks again, and for putting on such a great match!

Can someone give me a brief overview of how this match runs?
Is it speed based? All shots taken off hand?
Do you need a rifle and pistol or will just a rifle work?

Can someone give me a brief overview of how this match runs?
Is it speed based? All shots taken off hand?
Do you need a rifle and pistol or will just a rifle work?
It is speed based, with penalties for missed shots. Shoot 'em as fast as you can, but don't miss!
You can enter either pistor or rifle or both if you want a chance to win over all. So yes, just a rifle will work.

It is speed based, with penalties for missed shots. Shoot 'em as fast as you can, but don't miss!
You can enter either pistor or rifle or both if you want a chance to win over all. So yes, just a rifle will work.
Awesome thank you. Gonna have to give this a try. Just finished putting together a new 10/22.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top