JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NSSF rules are loosely adhered to. We used the rules as a kick off point but having fun is more important than the rules :)

Use 25 rounders and load them up - however, we do impose the 30s penalty for firing more than 11 rounds in a run.

Suppressors are welcome.

We don't break the event down into classes or equipment. Administration became cumbersome.

No one wants to borrow my walther p22 or Ruger standard Mark 1 (8 shot mags).:p I need to upgrade my Ruger but want a SS mark 4 hunter so it'll be another year at least lol.

My Marlin 60 bare bones rifle will hang with the high end Rugers but it's tube fed :D

No one wants to borrow my walther p22 or Ruger standard Mark 1 (8 shot mags).:p I need to upgrade my Ruger but want a SS mark 4 hunter so it'll be another year at least lol.

My Marlin 60 bare bones rifle will hang with the high end Rugers but it's tube fed :D
I've got a 1960 Ruger MkI. If you bring yours, I'll use mine.

I'm sure people would love to shoot your Mark I, and then they'd even offer to clean it. But you'll get it back in pieces...

Once you clean it repeatedly it's really not all that bad but I know more people then not have issues with reassembling them lol.

Had it for 36 years now - started shooting that and a S&W 39-2 9mm at age 4. So they don't get regular use - they are precious to me and my best memories of my grandfather letting me drive into the gravel pit and teaching me to shoot.

There is a pistol and rifle course, 2 groups to alternate. So that's perfect;)

I'm assuming scoped rifle is acceptable? What about red dots on our pistols? I have a good 10-22 and a Ruger mkII pistol that is set up with a red dot for bowling pin shoots. Is that allowed?

20-60' Pistol and 20-105' for Rifle. This is one of those areas where I do adhere to the NSSF rules. All targets are 8" or bigger. The goal is 80% hits, 80% of the time by 80% of the participants.

The good news is there's no snow in the forecast for Saturday :)

50% chance of morning showers. Bring a pop up if you want one for the rifle line.

See you on the line.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads