JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
42 shooters came to the line to try their hand at steel - they all got beat by a little girl :eek::p:D!!! Congratulations to Miss Maggie Rowe for taking overall champion. Other winners were newcomer Kole Mckinnon - Top Youth, Sheri McAlister - Top Lady, Dan Hooker - Top Pistol and Tom Chong - Top Rifle.

Here's a link to the results PDF: 22RC Score sheet Feb11 results.pdf

I also managed a few pictures this time: https://goo.gl/photos/XcCddPTyHYyakSMJ7

We will be back May 13th - mark your calendars :)

22RC Score sheet Feb11 results.jpg

Anyone know what type of rifle/sight setup she is using? 63.46 seconds on 16 counted rounds is pretty impressive. That's a smokin' 3.96 second average per round
:s0001:

I bet I wasted 60 seconds trying to get on my first target lol

Thanks to Ben and family for putting all these shoots together!

Thanks Nwglockgal! Missed you at the last couple shoots:s0010:

DJ guy has approved this message:D

M B, 10/22

Our sincere condolences NWGlockgal.

You have been an inspiration and a driving force for an up and coming (per Kimber Custom) "Little Girl" in the world of competitive shooting.

Thanks to DRRC and all that "put in the time" for the opportunities provided for our youth to participate in shooting activities. Watch out All, Top Youth Kole was bringin it and showed the skill to be another youth prepared to get out his can of Whoop A$$ on the rest of us!

When's the next event?

42 shooters came to the line to try their hand at steel - they all got beat by a little girl :eek::p:D!!! Congratulations to Miss Maggie Rowe for taking overall champion. Other winners were newcomer Kole Mckinnon - Top Youth, Sheri McAlister - Top Lady, Dan Hooker - Top Pistol and Tom Chong - Top Rifle.

Here's a link to the results PDF: 22RC Score sheet Feb11 results.pdf

I also managed a few pictures this time: https://goo.gl/photos/XcCddPTyHYyakSMJ7

We will be back May 13th - mark your calendars :)

View attachment 342539

How much ammo should someone bring?
If you plan to shoot pistol and rifle, I would recommend about a brick. Five rounds at each each station (4), at up to 11 shots per round, times two (rifle and pistol), equals 440 possible shots, assuming you would use all ammo allowed. At a minimum, I would say 400 rounds.

I say a brick, because there are always a possibility of FTFs etc. and it's better to have too much, than not enough.

8 stations, 5-7 target at each station. You shoot each station 5 times = 280 rounds, add in a few misses and mulligans to get somewhere around 300 rounds. A full brick will certainly get the job done.

Anyone know what type of rifle/sight setup she is using? 63.46 seconds on 16 counted rounds is pretty impressive. That's a smokin' 3.96 second average per round
:s0001:

I bet I wasted 60 seconds trying to get on my first target lol
It looked something like this:) I was in her squad. She is like a machine
howr67kiczmbuhuijkm4.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews