JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last min meeting hit me for sat starting at 10am so I'm going to miss this one:(.

I've been practicing though so I guess that's a bonus for most of y'all that do make it:D:p.

Have a great time and good luck with the rain:cool:.

I wish I had one of these to compete with. I actually don't have a .22 at all. IMG_1026.JPG

You can shoot pistol OR rifle OR both. I don't get why you need to sit out?

NSSF rules state:
  1. 2.6 Participants must compete with a handgun and a rifle in order to qualify for prizes; the exception to this would be youth participants who are prohibited from shooting handguns based on age restrictions in the residing area.
The way I read it is you must use both a pistol and a rifle

NSSF rules state:
  1. 2.6 Participants must compete with a handgun and a rifle in order to qualify for prizes; the exception to this would be youth participants who are prohibited from shooting handguns based on age restrictions in the residing area.
The way I read it is you must use both a pistol and a rifle

It's still a ton of fun, you just aren't eligible for the prizes at the end because it includes your times for both ranges.

I am lazy and didn't look again but I'm pretty sure there were people willing to loan out their gear for anyone not having something.

Go have fun and make some new friends;)

If it's the prizes then of course you can borrow gear. My kid and me share and we'd be mor than happy to share with you. We're shooting a 10/22 mostly stock and a 22/45 mostly stock. Both with nice triggers.

You have to help load magazines though

Thanks for the pep talk and the offer. Not worried about the prizes, just didn't think I would be allowed to participate without both a pistol and rifle.

My plan for coming are to meet new people, check out DRRC for a possible membership, try competitive shooting for the first time and HAVE SOME FUN!!

See you guys on Saturday :)

Last Edited:
Family member that don't participate but areally there to watch has to pay the fee as well?
I am confident that the fee is for each shooter. Everyone there would have to have eyes and ears though on the firing line which is of course rather obvious.

This is Custom Kimber's gig, but I would bet that anyone is welcome as long as they are going to be safe.

Family member that don't participate but areally there to watch has to pay the fee as well?

I am confident that the fee is for each shooter. Everyone there would have to have eyes and ears though on the firing line which is of course rather obvious.

This is Custom Kimber's gig, but I would bet that anyone is welcome as long as they are going to be safe.

Brought my mom once to watch to get her out of the house. The fees then were only per gun; i.e. One fee for pistol and one for rifle.

I can recommend Rich's. There are some good dudes working there and the owner is a very nice fella.
Yeah, but they Wouldn't let my puppy inside, so I didn't stay long, and probably won't make the trip again. It's a gun shop in the country. They should have a shop dog. It's almost a law.

Updated forecast - AM clouds, PM sun 20% COR :)

And since we are close to Valentine's Day - I'll be putting up some chocolate and date night items on the prize table.

Thanks to @Kimber Custom and his family for running a fantastic event on Saturday...it was a HOOT! This was my first Rimfire Challenge but will definitely not be my last. Big thanks to @Goosebrown and his son for their hospitality and letting me enjoy their pistol. If you haven't participated in one of these events, I highly recommend it. Bring the kids and have some fun.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads