JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know, let the Afghans fight their fight, but this was murder.
It reminds me of the Malmedy Massacre.

July 13, 2021
22 Afghan commandos, trained by us, find themselves surrounded and out of ammo.
They surrender.
They are herded into a group and told to remove their body armor.
Then they are gunned down by the Taliban.

It's on video.
I didn't want to post it.

It's a civil war and it will have to run its course, I suppose.

All I've read from people here is CNN is fake news.
CNN is one of the most famous for "slanting" news. If you like them by all means watch away. Will not matter to anyone here if you wish to take everything they send out as honest. As for this story? You can easily find it and if you really want to see the video its easy to do. I have to agree its not something we need posted here.

CNN is one of the most famous for "slanting" news. If you like them by all means watch away. Will not matter to anyone here if you wish to take everything they send out as honest. As for this story? You can easily find it and if you really want to see the video its easy to do. I have to agree its not something we need posted here.
Interesting, I've found more than a few graphic police shootings videos posted here that could be considered equally violent as far as footage of gun deaths. CNN is going to obviously have a edited and/or blurred video they won't be showing it raw.

Look how long they were able to keep the Russians there and not give up. Hard to fight people like that. :(
The Afghans win for the same reason the Vietnamese won. Any invading force no matter the size or strength is going to be at an extreme disadvantage when attempting to take land areas filled with millions of fighting age men/women who don't wear uniforms living in thousands of square miles of wild mountains, jungles, and country side. You can't win if you can't hold on to the land permanently.

I don't believe it for a minute.....Demento Joe Biden said the Afghans are fully trained, equipped and everything was going to be A-OK.....Send in the Happy Hooker to determine the root causes......

Interesting, I've found more than a few graphic police shootings videos posted here that could be considered equally violent as far as footage of gun deaths. CNN is going to obviously have a edited and/or blurred video they won't be showing it raw.
Not exactly an apples-to-apples comparison. LEO body cam footage of shootings is different than 22 Afghans being executed.

Not exactly an apples-to-apples comparison. LEO body cam footage of shootings is different than 22 Afghans being executed.
Is it? I can find unfiltered raw footage of multiple people being shot dead violently on these threads, but a news video that edited and blurred is too much? As I said interesting line to draw for a gun forum.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top