JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am going to assume yes as long as it's serialized by a gunsmith or other FFL, I will be comfortable possesing it.

SECTION 4. (1) A person may not knowingly possess, offer for sale, sell or transfer a
firearm unless the firearm has been imprinted with a serial number by a federally licensed
firearm manufacturer, importer or dealer, or a gunsmith with a federal firearms license, in
accordance with federal law.
My father gave me a .22 LR bolt action rifle when I was old enough to shoot it. The rifle was made in the 1940's and has no serial number as I don't think they were required back then. However, if you take the stock off, he had the family name professionally engraved on the barrel. Legal today??

This is beyond my capability to understand, but how can a firearm be a firearm if there is no detectable metal in the firearm? I did not know that there was any metal in existence that could not be detected by a metal detector. What is the barrel made of? Doesn't sound like anything I'd want in my hands.
There was a fictional undetectable Glock in a movie back in the day. That scared everyone into thinking it was real and banning it which is how we got the federal law.

I also have the lists in Excel spreadsheets and Access databases if anyone wants them. My lists include physical addresses, web pages, and phone numbers. These were derived from the CVS files on the legislature website. If someone can recommend a publicly available cloud storage site, I can post them there as well.

Senate Republicans and Independents. 2023 session.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Add Dallas replacement Here
=====================================
Democrat Senators 2023 session
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
=========================================

HOUSE DEMOCRAT'S 2023 session
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

=======================================
House Republican's 2023 session

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

[email protected]
may need to change David seat soon as he is going Senate

Here's a gun bill i would like PROPOSED as one of my new years wish.

It would disband/dissolve the OSP FICS program and provide for direct FFL to NICS contact for BGCs.
(Like the majority of the States do)
As a compromise i would suggest a change from the current 3 day provision to expand it to a 10 day period.
Which mostly becomes a moot point as the NICS system clears approx 90 percent instantly.
This would never fly because 1) it saves taxpayer money, 2) is logical and reasonable, 3) gets rid of an entrenched gov entity.
Oh yes, the bill would also not allow any boondoggle of a permit system which will also be another taxpayer funded mess.
Keep it simple, direct FFL to NICS and save Oregon taxpayer $$.

As a compromise i would suggest a change from the current 3 day provision to expand it to a 10 day period.
Since when was it written within the constitution that preservation of inalienable rights requires compromise with those that seek to infringe on those rights??

That seems to be a fatal thought process flaw among our "pro-2A" legistators as well that needs to STOP! Inalienable rights are nonnegotiable.

Opening the door to allow infringments, no matter how small, only chums the waters for greater infringment "compromises".

Here's a gun bill i would like PROPOSED as one of my new years wish.

It would disband/dissolve the OSP FICS program and provide for direct FFL to NICS contact for BGCs.
(Like the majority of the States do)
Which mostly becomes a moot point as the NICS system clears approx 90 percent instantly.
This would never fly because 1) it saves taxpayer money, 2) is logical and reasonable, 3) gets rid of an entrenched gov entity.
Oh yes, the bill would also not allow any boondoggle of a permit system which will also be another taxpayer funded mess.
Keep it simple, direct FFL to NICS and save Oregon taxpayer $$.
Sounds good except I propose we change three day period to three hours and nationally.

I also have the lists in Excel spreadsheets and Access databases if anyone wants them. My lists include physical addresses, web pages, and phone numbers. These were derived from the CVS files on the legislature website. If someone can recommend a publicly available cloud storage site, I can post them there as well.

[email protected]
may need to change David seat soon as he is going Senate
David Brock Smith is one of the good guys. I've exchanged emails with him over 114 and we need more like him in political office.

I've used google drive in the past. It's free but requires account registration.

Looked at different options and I don't think any of them will satisfy the users here that want unlimited access. They would still need to be authorized to access the files. I's just as easy to have people PM me for the files since they would need to do that to gain access anyway,

Looked at different options and I don't think any of them will satisfy the users here that want unlimited access. They would still need to be authorized to access the files. I's just as easy to have people PM me for the files since they would need to do that to gain access anyway,
Well... like I said... I've used google drive and as long as they have the file link... they have free access without restrictions or requiring registration.

Set generall access to, "Anyone on the internet with the link can view"

Personally, I'm adverse to the "PM, giving out personal email, wait for a file to be sent" method. Experience shows it's often unreliable, time consuming, and defeats free and ready access to info if you require too many steps and time to disseminate it. More folks are willing to pass the info along if it doesn't require much of a personal time and effort investment to do so.

Just a suggestion....

Last Edited:
Well... like I said... I've used google drive and as long as they have the file link... they have free access without restrictions or requiring registration.

Set generall access to, "Anyone on the internet with the link can view"

Personally, I'm adverse to the "PM, giving out personal email, wait for a file to be sent" method. Experience shows it's often unreliable, time consuming, and defeats free and ready access to info if you require too many steps and time to disseminate it. More folks are willing to pass the info along if it doesn't require much of a personal time and effort investment to do so.

Just a suggestion....
Didn't realize it could be accessed without permission. I'll set it up. Will ne interesting to see how many people actually take the time to use it,

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top