JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$6000
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my 2006 Honda VFR800. Only 3,798 miles.

Comes with a handful of upgrades/extras:
- Brand new (less than 500 miles) Michelin Road 6 tires
- Corbin seat
- Helibars bar risers
- Eazi-Grip tank grips
- Lowered footpegs
- Zero Gravity touring windscreen

Also comes with the stock seat, handlebars, and windscreen. Plus a set of pannier racks with some soft panniers and a tank bag. I also have a cowl for the rear seat, but it's in black instead of white like you see on the rest of the bike.
I've also installed a VFRness onto the bike to prevent the known regulator/rectifier issue from burning out the stator. I'll include an accessory fuse block for the VFRness that I haven't installed yet. Allows you to install things like heated grips / USB sockets / etc that are tied to the ignition relay and won't constantly drain your battery. I also installed a bracket around the ignition for holding a USB port / voltmeter.

I've never had a single issue with this bike. Clean title, starts and runs excellent, incredibly smooth transmission, and V-TEC is loads of fun. Tags good through 07/2024.

Asking $6000 OBO, no trades. Test rides OK with valid motorcycle endorsement and cash in hand. SOLD!

1.jpg 2.jpg 5.jpg 7.jpg 10.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR