JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, I have my uncle's minivan up for sale, he just bought a new one, but didn't want to trade it in, and doesn't know how to advertise it online, so here I am. This will make a good cheap van to haul stuff or take the kids camping!

EDIT: reduced price to $2500, found a couple more issues with it: (Climate controls are intermittent, sometimes they work, sometimes not. Passenger side sliding door, interior handle can't open the door, can only open from outside.)

EDIT: Price drop to $2300

I'm located in Renton WA

We are pretty easy on price, just make a fair offer and it's yours! Might be willing to do partial trade if there's any good firearms you might have (WA only option)

Description:

2000 Honda Odyssey LX van with clean title

193k miles Beige with tan interior

7-passenger van minivan with dual manual sliding doors

Rear seats fold flat into the floor, 2nd row seats are removable

Comes with trailer hitch and electrical harness

Runs and drives great, all accessories work, a/c blows cold!

Tires are almost new!

Cons:

It has cosmetic defects, a few scrapes, and one corner of the rear bumper is pushed in from a fender bender,

Interior is dirty, a few cig burns, but no smoker smell.

Passenger side sliding door sensor is either going out, or contacts need to be cleaned, so it shows open door even when door is closed.

wr3k.jpg
l3or.jpg
oid4.jpg
5oxq.jpg
wb1r.jpg
w0z9.jpg
q5za.jpg
drtu.jpg
ozo9.jpg
f9d5.jpg
i0qt.jpg
sph5.jpg

(Sorry, don't know why imageshack only lets me do the first couple photos at full size)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top