JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Up for sale is a set of nearly new wheels and tires in 20x8.5 with +42 offset and a 5/114.3 bolt pattern so they should fit many 5 lug FWD applications but I'll leave the research up to the buyer. The wheels are Sport Edition brand and 2 of them have very minor scuffs but nothing you can see from 10 feet away; the macros make them look worse than they really do. The tires are Continental ExtremeContact DWS (Ultra High Performance All-Season) in 245/30/ZR20 and offer very good traction in any condition. These came off of a 2009 Acura TSX and they DO INCLUDE the TPMS sensors installed and ready to go! These sensors are about $100 each from a Honda / Acura dealer so between the wheels @ $150 each, the tires @ $200 each, and the sensors @ $100 each, you would would be looking at $1800 new before mount, balance, and tax, for the set and these have less than 4000 miles on them. Oh yeah, you are actually getting a set of 5, not just the 4. About a week after I put them on the car, the face of 1 of the wheels said hello to a chunk of concrete and gouged it pretty good so I bought another complete wheel/tire/sensor combo to replace it. The tire and the sensor are still great and the wheel is still straight (the car was barely moving) but it is kinda ugly...it would make a great spare though. Price is $500 or trade for something that fires projectiles... Let me know what you have.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top