JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A fellow Washington shooter whom I know from cancer forums wrote "In my perfect world, he and the legislators who did his bidding would be tried and convicted under US statutes for conspiracy of civil rights deprivation."

There is also the Washington State Statute entitled "False Swearing" regarding taking the oath of office. RCW 9A.72.040: False swearing.

A fellow Washington shooter whom I know from cancer forums wrote "In my perfect world, he and the legislators who did his bidding would be tried and convicted under US statutes for conspiracy of civil rights deprivation."

There is also the Washington State Statute entitled "False Swearing" regarding taking the oath of office. RCW 9A.72.040: False swearing.

This. And all politicians too!

So, you're ready for a shooting war then?
We all can sit here and say we are ready for the shooting to start.
But In reality.
We don't want that.
EVEN ME I HAVE SAID WAKE ME UP WHEN THE SHOOTING STARTS.
it funny to say it gets likes on the site.
But if you really think about what would happen.
That would mean I and you would be in a Shooting war with our Neighbors.
The same people you see at the local Safeway.
And talk to when you are waiting to buy your food .

But In reality.
We don't want that.
You're right. I don't think anyone who has survived combat would pick a shooting war as their first option for a resolution to the mess we're being forced into. On the other hand, I do think those same combat veterans (myself included) wouldn't hesitate to do what was necessary to protect and uphold the constitution if all other options had been exhausted. We swore an oath too...

But In reality.
We don't want that.

That's not how an actual shooting war would play out in my opinion. No one on the other side aka your anti-2nd Amendment neighbors are going to take up arms against you. They don't care enough, they want to watch from their home as the armed boot of government is brought down upon you to confiscate your firearms, maybe there will be a shoot out and they can say "see they were crazy all along, we're all safer now that they are off the street/six feet under".

The reality is after this is broadcast a few times a group of people will turn their stuff in, the rest.. well lets just say everyone has to sleep somewhere.

But
That's not how an actual shooting war would play out in my opinion. No one on the other side aka your anti-2nd Amendment neighbors are going to take up arms against you. They don't care enough, they want to watch from their home as the armed boot of government is brought down upon you to confiscate your firearms, maybe there will be a shoot out and they can say "see they were crazy all along, we're all safer now that they are off the street/six feet under".

The reality is after this is broadcast a few times a group of people will turn their stuff in, the rest.. well lets just say everyone has to sleep somewhere.
But remember the first people that come to take your guns .
Are going to be your local cops .
The same people you see every day .
The same people that gave you your carry permit.
But you are right about the fact that when it starts and the word gets out .
People will resist .
And people will die on both sides.

You're right. I don't think anyone who has survived combat would pick a shooting war as their first option for a resolution to the mess we're being forced into. On the other hand, I do think those same combat veterans (myself included) wouldn't hesitate to do what was necessary to protect and uphold the constitution if all other options had been exhausted. We swore an oath too...
I was never in the military.
But everyone I know that was .
And in combat and killed people.
Don't forget and don't want to do it again.
Lots of people on here .
And people I work with.
Don't ever want to be SHOT AT AGAIN.
OR SHOOT AT SOMEONE AGAIN.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews