JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Meh, I really only got into trucking for flatbed. I gotta have some manual labor in life!
hqdefault.jpg

We all can sit here and say we are ready for the shooting to start.
But In reality.
We don't want that.
EVEN ME I HAVE SAID WAKE ME UP WHEN THE SHOOTING STARTS.
it funny to say it gets likes on the site.
But if you really think about what would happen.
That would mean I and you would be in a Shooting war with our Neighbors.
The same people you see at the local Safeway.
And talk to when you are waiting to buy your food .

In all reality brother, it needs to happen to stop this tyrany, all the talking in the world will not change this course.

Some can't accept it so all the III%'s will have to rise to the occasion again.

I was never in the military.
But everyone I know that was .
And in combat and killed people.
Don't forget and don't want to do it again.
Lots of people on here .
And people I work with.
Don't ever want to be SHOT AT AGAIN.
OR SHOOT AT SOMEONE AGAIN.
Dude, I'm no expert at punctuation, but the way you have this paragraph punctuated is not how it should be punctuated, either for maximum message delivery or meaningful/appropriate message delivery.

Dude, I'm no expert at punctuation, but the way you have this paragraph punctuated is not how it should be punctuated, either for maximum message delivery or meaningful/appropriate message delivery.
Dude,that's just how EPS writes. Ya ain't gonna change him, so ya might as well get used to him.

Besides, he's nowhere near as bad as the "Spells 'Amendment' With Three M's" crowd... :p

Okay, I've totally had a...whatever...I'm not a spelling cop, since it was punctuation I was talking about, and I realize EPS just writes likes that. I would like to apologize for all that, I've been going through a rough bit myself and find things that used to just bother me slightly are now amplified, so it was easier to make him a fall guy. And I love all the participation here from left and right up and down...so a personal apology to EPS for that unwarranted jab. Because if we were in a fighting position together, I could give tow sh*ts how well you spelled, as long as you had my back, brother!

Okay, I've totally had a...whatever...I'm not a spelling cop, since it was punctuation I was talking about, and I realize EPS just writes likes that. I would like to apologize for all that, I've been going through a rough bit myself and find things that used to just bother me slightly are now amplified, so it was easier to make him a fall guy. And I love all the participation here from left and right up and down...so a personal apology to EPS for that unwarranted jab. Because if we were in a fighting position together, I could give tow sh*ts how well you spelled, as long as you had my back, brother!
Hang in there, bro. It may not seem like it, but things have a certain way of working out in the longhaul.

Dude,that's just how EPS writes. Ya ain't gonna change him, so ya might as well get used to him.

Besides, he's nowhere near as bad as the "Spells 'Amendment' With Three M's" crowd... :p

LOL,

he's so much better than those guys you know the ones they use no punctuation no capitalization they go on and on don't even know what paragraphs are they write like 500 words but never really say anything notable i can't stand that i get about two sentences in and stop reading because i have a headache.

:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads