JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I know, right!?! :eek:

But checking auction sites that is pretty much the rate for it these days, here is a a sale that just closed

That one works out to $183.00 a bottle

I've had these for years and loaded a bit with the open bottle but I've given up ever finding more so working up a load with just these doesn't seem worth it. The seal on the full bottles has come off but they are full and have been stored inside for the 4 years or so I have had them.

FTF and cash would be my first choice but might consider shipping. I know the carriers rule on shipping powder have changed and I haven't looked into it enough to know how big of a pain it would be or what it would cost

Not much I can think of in the way of trades right now, only thing that comes to mind this morning is an older Leupold 3.5x10 or 4x12 AO scope. Because of the mount on my Savage 340 it would need to be one of the older ones like the Veri-x II or III with the smaller (or no) turret housing and I have no cash to add to a trade.

To get the weight of the partial bottle I subtracted the weight of the powder from the total weight of the full bottles to get the weight of the bottle than subtracted that from the total weight of the partial bottle, so:

11.0 oz - 9 oz = 2 oz and 4.8 oz - 2 oz =2.8 oz

TrailBoss 01.jpg
TrailBoss 02.jpg
TrailBoss 03.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
KingOfTheHillTrailBoss.jpg

:)
Cash price is the same this week, but adding some trade bait with things like;
A Primary Arms, Burris or similar quality / warrantee 4-16ish scope with parallax adjustment, lighted reticle nice but not a requirement
Long shot with this one, a chassis stock from the CZ 457 Varmint Precision like this
https://hbindustries.net/store/shop/cz-457-chassis-mtr-aluminum/

If you have something in mind for a trade feel free to hit me up, but try to keep it in the ball park of my wish list, or at least be funky weird with the offer
:s0093:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top