JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
New Braunfels
State
Other
I have a trail camera that I have never opened or used. Do not need it now so am selling it off.

Apeman H55 $40 + shipping

Details--
  • Infrared trail camera for wildlife hunting, security, and more
  • 20.0-megapixel and 1080p provides more interesting colorful day photos, and B&W photos at night
  • Fast trigger speed of 0.3 seconds and trigger distance of up to 59 ft. (18m)
  • IP66 and sturdy shell; IP66 waterproof means camera works outdoors safely
  • Made of high-tech materials and will stay intact even after high altitude falls
  • Easy to set up with easy-to-understand instructions and redesigned operating system
  • Internal memory supports up to 64G
  • If SD card is full, cycle storage could let trail camera keep taking photos without drawing out the card
  • Service team provides professional 24-hr after-sales services and 12-month quality support
  • Includes tree strap, trail camera holder, and USB cable

• There is no card or batteries (AA) included in the package (so they say)

• Lazyfaire
  • 503-three4one-five6one0

IMG_0775.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top