JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
What I have here is an honest family car that needs a couple of things and should keep rolling for some time to come. It has misc. nicks and scratches, but no significant dents, or anything like that. The total miles are what you'd expect from average use on a Subie this age, but when it was time, we went the whole way and had not only the timing belt and head gaskets done, but also new pistons, rings, bearings, remanufactured crankshaft, tensioners, water pump, clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing, and I'm sure more that I'm not thinking of right now. It was a hard choice whether to pass it on to someone else, or have the current items repaired, and I hope that I have left room in the price to have that done, or for someone who does their own work to get a really good deal. It has the grey cloth interior, which is all in pretty good condition with the exception of the carpet in the driver's footwell (don't drive Subarus while wearing high heels every day unless you want the carpet to come apart). The clock doesn't work. The cruise control hasn't worked since we bought it, but the AC blows cold and works well. I'm sure there are more little things that you just don't think about driving it every day, and I'm happy to answer any questions to the very best of my knowledge.

The details:
'99 Forester S: Black, 2.5L boxer-four cylinder, 5 speed manual transmission, 219K miles on the ODO, Engine rebuilt and clutch replaced at 192K, windscreen replaced at 198K, tires new at 202K, stereo/speakers replaced (upgraded) at 210K, and the battery was new at 216K. Needs new rear (left) wheel bearing (still drives fine, but makes noise), and has typical 'sticky diff' when backing in a tight circle (look it up online, it makes noise but doesn't affect normal driving or AWD function. It is having an intermittent check-engine light--off most of the time, but comes on occasionally. Clean Oregon title in our name, tags good through December.

I'm looking for $3200, but will make a deal... Partial firearms trades are great.

Pics on request.

Thanks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews