JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This 1999 H.D. has the Evolution engine in it , Has the screaming Eagle kit installed , In addition it has adjustable electronic timing advance installed... Custom exhaust Pipes...Up-Graded brakes as in calipers,pads front and rear...The person that knows a Harley will pick up on many Up Grades on this bike...Some Xtra's are included as in a couple seat configurations , Helmets , Collector era leather saddle bags... This bike has just been serviced and a new battery installed and is ready for some road time....Come ride this bike "Adults Only"...Bring boots and a helmet and be prepared to show your endorsement , I will ask for it... This is a nice bike , It is no slouch , The person that takes the time to come and see this bike will not be disappointed... $10,000 Or Make Offer
Come view this Bike @ 1680 South Shore BLVD Lake Oswego Oregon 97034 ...It is a Service Station , Black & Yellow building...Call Shawn 503-341-8226
Thanks!

HD-2.jpg
HD-1.jpg
HD-0.jpg
HD.jpg
HD-5.jpg
HD-3.jpg
HD-4.jpg

Last Edited:
OK, I give. What model of Harley is that? Yes, I know my Harleys, have had several and have 3 now.

Here's what I can see. It's a softail with maybe a Night Train or Dyna Wide Glide or aftermarket front? None of the fenders are original and the gas tank is off a Japanese bike? I do see lots of aftermarket such as the ape handlebars and controls, exhaust, etc.

The front wheel and tire are FX style but the floorboards are FL style - Heritage? Road King?

My $.02 says maybe it started life as a Night Train, but if so even the back wheel has been changed?

How close am I? Night Train?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top