JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$4800
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
We are moving out of the area and can only take one car, so this one has to go to a new home.

It has been well taken care of. I bought it from the original owner with 60k miles who bought it in 97' new from the Beaverton Honda dealership. I have used it to drive around town here in Newberg.

It's in over all great condition. The srs "secondary restraint system" light is lit. The passenger side front window needs a new motor. The ceiling liner has a couple scrapes.

The car has 63k original miles. The paint is 24 years old, there are some scratches(none that are deep) and slight delimitation of the clear coat on the front bumper that is visible in the pictures but overall in great shape. It has cruise control, sun roof, automatic window and seat adjustment on the drivers side. Has roof rack as well as trunk cover and all 3 keys(1 valet). Tires are in good condition. I have bike racks attached, those are not included. Clean Oregon title in hand. Tags good until 12/22

PM with any questions,

Thank you!

IMG_4595.jpg IMG_4597.jpg IMG_4596.jpg IMG_4594.jpg IMG_4599.jpg IMG_4587.jpg IMG_4586.jpg IMG_4588.jpg IMG_4590.jpg IMG_4592.jpg IMG_4582.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top