JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1990 4runner, v6, auto. New mud terrain tires (800 miles on them, they cost me ~$600 to put them on).

blown head gasket or something, runs idles high then. Lots of oil in the coolant.

Best offer. (I'd like to recoup the ~600 for tires and ~500 recovery costs [towing from ellensburg])

been sitting since Elk season last November, been toying with selling (not very serious, I finally cleaned it out [unimportant car camping stuff, token vacuum, wipe down] last month), now I need to get serious about getting rid of the lawn ornament.

4498651032_0166a47513.jpg
4498653062_90e69a1fae.jpg
4498018385_84b1140870.jpg
4498020411_28ca4087b2.jpg

Check and see if this Toy was involved in a factory recall for head gaskets. A person on another forum got his repaired for free and he wasn't even the original owner and the truck had 175K miles on it. If it's on the list and it never was done, you may get it done for free.

not in the recall, still around. Want it gone and save a little face at the same time, for the right person (doesn't make this difficult for me) I'm willing to negotiate price a lot.

after a bazillion "i'll be there at x time" no shows, (not from here) over the last almost year.... she's still around.

Anyone want a set of tires wrapped up in a 4runner?

I'd go 800 for an uncomplicated transaction, 700 if gone by this saturday afternoon.

interior isn't awesome, isn't horrid.
drivers side seat has some foam showing (tears), looks like a kid went crazy inside with a magic marker on some of the plastic (doors/dash), some stains, dirt, the carpet in the cargo area was cut (was broken into before I bought it, ohh... the pass window tint wasn't done well, doesn't match).
about like a 20 year old truckerish thing.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top