JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've had to reduce the length and also flatten the tops on a set of screws so a custom set of 1911 Buffalo horn grips looked and fit properly.

I probably wont go to that length... not that important to me. Hoping this is something I can order.

I have some hex head slim screws, so I checked and compared to a regular grip screw. Both the screw head and thread length are shorter on the slim grip screw.

+1 for Fusion! Also check neumeric and always check sarco! Florida gunworks is another good place to check as well!
I start looking at these high end 1911 sites and start drooling. Already bookmarked some grips from Fusion....

I probably should just hurry and get my thin screws before a whole new gun gets tacked onto the order....

No prob.
They (Fusion screws) are on Amazon as well.

lately, I tend to order direct whenever possible.

Not that I should have any problem with some grip screws, pretty hard to screw that up (no pun intended... but that worked out pretty good)

LOL, Thats my problem, next thing you know, I get the itch for another 1911 build and then it snow balls from there, Just checked 1911 builders.com and darn it, another slide found it's way into my order basket!

lately, I tend to order direct whenever possible.

Not that I should have any problem with some grip screws, pretty hard to screw that up (no pun intended... but that worked out pretty good)
Amazon sucks me in sometimes because of the free shipping.
I just bought another Maglula when I saw it for $16, free ship and no tax.
They know how to get into my wallet !

LOL, Thats my problem, next thing you know, I get the itch for another 1911 build and then it snow balls from there, Just checked 1911 builders.com and darn it, another slide found it's way into my order basket!

It would be tough for me to resist if I knew how to build one. Would love to learn someday but already struggle to keep up with the gun hobbie I already have.

Amazon sucks me in sometimes because of the free shipping.
I just bought another Maglula when I saw it for $16, free ship and no tax.
They know how to get into my wallet !
I never did pay up for the Prime membership so its easier for me to look elsewhere. But once signed up, I can see how that would be a good deal and easy to use all the time...

follow up. I got mine direct from Fusion firearms.

I know Brownells doesnt have them. I don't know about ebay, no longer will shop there. Amazon might have them, didn't look

@DirectDrive thanks for the tip on Fusion. Not only did they have the rare and exact grip screws, dayamn do they not only have nice custom 1911s they also have a line of affordable ones that are quality built.

Amazon

IMG_1323.PNG IMG_1324.PNG

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top