JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well.. this is fun. Starting with a test run in Maine, and as part of the new enhanced BGC for 18-20yr olds recently passed in congress, all 18-20yr olds attempting to purchase a firearm will have an automatic delay... no cause required. Besides an auto 10day waiting period why does that suck so much? Remember how FFL's are now required to provide full name and address info for any delay or denial to NCIS and local authorities??? Yup!! They're doin it!

Sure didn't take them long to over reach now they have a new toy, hu. (the BSCA)

https://oahc-zgph.campaign-view.com'

Last Edited:
What to you want to bet they are only doing it in one state to try and keep a lid on it and see if they can get away with it... without challenge.

Didn't this just get shot down by a federal court in some state?
18-20yr olds to purchase, has. 18-20yr olds to carry, has. 18-20yr old to have mandatory gun registry registration and local law enfocement scrutiny... not yet.... that I'm aware of.

The way I see it the only thing it will accomplish is to increase straw purchases. "Technically" speaking.

All of my kids are over 21, but I do have grandchildren coming up, and if my children where younger... the last thing I would want for them is to start out their adult gun ownership lives by signing up for a gun registry and local law scrutiny.

Fill in the gaps as you will.

Well.. this is fun. Starting with a test run in Maine, and as part of the new enhanced BGC for 18-20yr olds recently passed in congress, all 18-20yr olds attempting to purchase a firearm will have an automatic delay... no cause required. Besides an auto 10day waiting period why does that suck so much? Remember how FFL's are now required to provide full name and address info for any delay or denial to NCIS and local authorities??? Yup!! They're doin it!

Sure didn't take them long to over reach now they have a new toy, hu. (the BSCA)

https://oahc-zgph.campaign-view.com'

Good news for private sellers-- in places where private sales still exist, of course

Betcha this new rule will net private sellers even more $$$--
You know how kids can't wait for stuff they want

Do to the "Safer Communities Act" signed by the President June 25th 2022 an immediate 3 day delay on NICS check has gone into effect for those 18, 19 and 20 years old.
Unless they changed the 3-day law I guess that means all 18-20yr olds get a free pass for firearm transfers with no possibility of a NICS response.... hu!

They really thought that one through.🤣

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top