JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, when I complain about all the times I got in trouble in school... Believe me when I say it was out of unfair treatment. I wasn't even pro-2A at the time (I was like 13, politics didn't concern me). They just hated me for whatever reason.

Well, you are a clown...

Well, you are a clown...
I'm only ever the monster you make me...
FzPAD4b.gif

Can't even imagine this happening in my small town. Every high school aged kid (some girls too) are praised for showing their targets to others on social media. We are a rural hunting, fishing & FFA community and do not want/need those pansie assed opinionated hoity toity fools in our neck of the woods (we've got a lot of woods for them to get lost in).

west coast gun owners......yall just keep voting democrat, once they outlaw your guns you wont have to complain about your democratic party's ideology anymore

Went to the range with his father and tweeted it
It's the parents / other classmates who probably reported him. My son has gotten into trouble 2x now for similar activity, which I've written about on NWFA.
Principal, administrators, and teachers know he is an ardent 2A supporter, that he has access to guns under supervision, shoots as often as he can, and enjoys that liberty immensely.
One teacher took me to task about it, she was educated and then invited to come shooting. So far, nada.

His tweet:
upload_2018-4-26_9-26-58.png

I don't get the double standard here.

Here we have a citizen who clearly supports and exercise their rights under the law and does so without attacking others. Yet those people and groups, who have no right to limit that person's quiet enjoyment of their rights, can openly, blatantly and illegally (ever heard of harassment, defamation, and infringement?) in whatever fashion they so choose without consequence.

Maybe it's time they got sued, harassed, defamed and thrown in jail for these criminal acts.

Here is where Ura-Ki goes off and Blasts the Sheriff for this! First and foremost, he is the #1 first line of defense of the Constitution, and yet we have seen he is about the first to trample that document in that county! He needs to be recalled, arrested, tried, and imprisoned for the ultimate failure of office to which he swore an oath, that anti constitution stand has cost many lives under his watch, and the people of Broward County need to step up and remove his AZZ before any more people die!

To question this Kid is a out right violation of several of his rights, Illegal Search and Seizure, among the many, and his parents need to make something happen. I'm getting really tired of the way things are going in Broward County, maybe the sheeple will wake the eff up and so something, Likely not, and now with the turn coat traitorous Gov'ner on the books with anti 2nd bills, the whole state is Effed!
Coming to a Wet Coast State near you:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

No, I can see the validity of SCHOOL SECURITY questioning a teen that has posted suspicious looking pics. However, that pic didn't look suspicious to me nor would it to anyone with any sense. I suspect they hadn't even looked at it before the questioning... just a knee jerk reaction from a bunch of scared teens that they failed the first time around. Secondly, I would have wanted a school official there to witness the proceeding, historically a function of the VP of the school.

Thirdly, I wonder what Florida law is regarding interviews of teens by LAW ENFORCEMENT in the form of Broward County Deputy Sheriff. Wouldn't one of his parents be required to be there?

IMO parents should be training their kids not to speak during an interview until parent(s) or lawyer gets there. Just sayin...

LOL @ "suspicious pictures". When I first saw the picture in question I thought, "Low-ready, good trigger finger placement, eyes, ears... so what's the problem again?" Maybe the sheriffs brought him in to consult. :rolleyes:

LOL @ "suspicious pictures". When I first saw the picture in question I thought, "Low-ready, good trigger finger placement, eyes, ears... so what's the problem again?" Maybe the sheriffs brought him in to consult. :rolleyes:

Yep, couple decades ago some kook who lived across the street from me got drunk and went on a rampage at home. He was gone but PD showed up, set up all around his home trying to call him out. Several of them had Long Guns that they kept sweeping my front window with. A couple of them were so sloppy they would have been tossed from the ranges I go to. Some times training shows it's lacking sadly. Hopefully they have tightened up the training in the last couple decades here.

BREAKING: Anti-Gun Control Parkland Survivor Kyle Kashuv Questioned By School Security For Visiting Gun Range With His Father

Remember Parkland? Well, Kyle Kashuv is one of the students there, he is a young Republican and a 2nd Amendment supporter. Went to the range with his father and tweeted it, then next time he went to school he was informed that students were upset.

After that, he was called to talk to the school resource officer, as well a second person from the sheriff department, and was questioned. Then a third member from the department came in and asked the same questions.

So the same sheriff department that let those kids get shot, now question a teenager who was just going to the range with his dad. Hell, its okay not to do anything about someone who had the cops called on him over 30 times, and its okay to just sit by and do nothing. But when a father takes his son to the range? Better go interrogate him because he's somehow the one that is evil incarnate! :mad::mad:
Welcome to Progressive Amerika, where you are not allowed to think your own thoughts, nor are you allowed to partake of any activity the Progressives find offensive.

This is pure BS, I'd have a lawsuit filed against the school board and the director, we already know he's a progressive, the sheriff and the county commissioners. This is a violation of his Civil Rights...

Government can't dictate religion ( separation of church and state) but seems to be perfectly content with running every other aspect of their subjects lives...

Rise up America, vote these Progressive bastages out of power. Time for a massive November Surprise!

Looks like some Justice may finally be served, Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel to be removed as sheriff for his utter failure to "protect and serve" the good people of Broward County on multiple occasions! Bout damn time that traitor was removed! Charges may soon follow!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top