JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
BREAKING: Anti-Gun Control Parkland Survivor Kyle Kashuv Questioned By School Security For Visiting Gun Range With His Father

Remember Parkland? Well, Kyle Kashuv is one of the students there, he is a young Republican and a 2nd Amendment supporter. Went to the range with his father and tweeted it, then next time he went to school he was informed that students were upset.

After that, he was called to talk to the school resource officer, as well a second person from the sheriff department, and was questioned. Then a third member from the department came in and asked the same questions.

So the same sheriff department that let those kids get shot, now question a teenager who was just going to the range with his dad. Hell, its okay not to do anything about someone who had the cops called on him over 30 times, and its okay to just sit by and do nothing. But when a father takes his son to the range? Better go interrogate him because he's somehow the one that is evil incarnate! :mad::mad:

It's overally apparent these days that conservatives have "ZERO" rights for anything...

Times in this country are getting dangerous...:eek:

I commend his parents for not stomping into the school and yelling at the staff in a fit of rage. Remember: If you're against gun control you're literally Hitler (who, you know, did confiscate guns from the Jews).

Can't even do anything without someone getting offended and calling the police. If going to the range is enough to warrant this reaction, then I must be long overdue!

They keep poking the bear, and the bear has been remarkably patient. It may come a day when the bear lashes out against them. They are bullies, but they're not prepared for a real fight. They got a taste of the building anger of the American public when Trump was elected. If they keep it up, they may get much, much worse. Intimidation and threats can only take you so far.

It was likely one of Kyle's Snowflake teachers that caught wind of Kyle's twitter posts on line of him with his Dad and an instructor at the range, then proceeded to send it to the Coward's of Broward County.

Bullying is a zero-tolerance in just about every school in the nation.

I'd get an attorney and turn them loose on the school, teacher, resource officer(s), local police, everyone!

There's an exception when you bash 2A supporters - not only is it allowed, it's encouraged.

Last Edited:
Well, when I complain about all the times I got in trouble in school... Believe me when I say it was out of unfair treatment. I wasn't even pro-2A at the time (I was like 13, politics didn't concern me). They just hated me for whatever reason.

Bullying is a zero-tolerance in just about every school in the nation.

I'd get an attorney and turn them loose on the school, teacher, resource officer(s), local police, everyone!

One of the guys at work has an 11 year old daughter who was being bullied on the school bus. The school's solution was to move his daughter to the front of the bus where the driver could "keep an eye on her, to make sure she would be safe", and they did nothing to the bully. So zero-tolerance is a relative term as it appears they punish the victim more than the bully.

One of the guys at work has an 11 year old daughter who was being bullied on the school bus. The school's solution was to move his daughter to the front of the bus where the driver could "keep an eye on her, to make sure she would be safe", and they did nothing to the bully. So zero-tolerance is a relative term as it appears they punish the victim more than the bully.

Sorry to hear of this.

But, in court, with an attorney, it is just more "evidence" of a crime being committed by the school district employees as they are the ones doing the bullying.

They keep poking the bear, and the bear has been remarkably patient. It may come a day when the bear lashes out against them. They are bullies, but they're not prepared for a real fight. They got a taste of the building anger of the American public when Trump was elected. If they keep it up, they may get much, much worse. Intimidation and threats can only take you so far.

Outrage Incorporated used to be an obnoxious fringe movement; now it is an obnoxious mainstream movement. They need to be put back in their place. Maybe some of you saw Kanye West has been unapologetic about supporting Trump. Hopefully this is a harbinger of more public backlash to come.

FWIW, I follow Kyle Kashuv on Twitter. He is a convicted young man who knows his facts and doesn't allow people to bully him. I think of all those kids to emerge from the media circus Kyle has the brightest future, by far.

This makes me angry. Good people always have to take the high road.

There's and exception when you bash 2A supporters - not only is it allowed, it's encouraged.

This is an example of the double standard that boggles my mind. The whole "we need to be accepting of differences, but only if they think/feel like us" attitude. If you take personal/political views out of it, is that an appropriate way for a teacher to treat a student? Or an appropriate way for one person, any person, to treat another? Political/social climate will always change. The way you treat your fellow man is what endures. (My view, anyway.)

No wonder more and more people are going the home school/ private school route.

It was likely one of Kyle's Snowflake teachers that caught wind of Kyle's twitter posts on line of him with his Dad and an instructor at the range, then proceeded to send it to the Coward's of Broward County.

Oh yeah, see my above link. The teacher bashed him on Twitter, then in a class full of students.

BREAKING: Anti-Gun Control Parkland Survivor Kyle Kashuv Questioned By School Security For Visiting Gun Range With His Father

Remember Parkland? Well, Kyle Kashuv is one of the students there, he is a young Republican and a 2nd Amendment supporter. Went to the range with his father and tweeted it, then next time he went to school he was informed that students were upset.

After that, he was called to talk to the school resource officer, as well a second person from the sheriff department, and was questioned. Then a third member from the department came in and asked the same questions.

So the same sheriff department that let those kids get shot, now question a teenager who was just going to the range with his dad. Hell, its okay not to do anything about someone who had the cops called on him over 30 times, and its okay to just sit by and do nothing. But when a father takes his son to the range? Better go interrogate him because he's somehow the one that is evil incarnate! :mad::mad:

Mayhaps the Sherrif was asking the kid for advice on how to better respond? :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, see my above link. The teacher bashed him on Twitter, then in a class full of students.
And he had to say "I own two rifles and neither is an assault weapon." Yeah, like that justifies the high horse attitude. Nothing but a jackass who wants to feel like he's superior, when he's just as much of a roach as everyone else who wants to take away the rights of others.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews