JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Exactly. Once I got the gun home I disassembled and inspected the bolt and chamber. I loaded some American Eagle 300 blackout and fired off a few rounds with no issues. Cases looked perfect. No over pressure signs whatsoever. I'm considering myself lucky on this one. I am expecting an email back first thing tomorrow from Fiocchi. If not I will he giving them a call.
Did you send them the pictures too?

Update. I received an email from fiocchi this morning and they are wanting to make it right. This is the email I recieved.

Screenshot_20190304-125118_Gmail.jpg

I will update again when everything is taken care of.

I can finally post a final update. Troy from Fiocchi informed me that they didn't have any 150 gr 300 blackout and was not sure when they would produce more. He asked if there were any other calibers that I would want of if I just wanted a refund. I let him know 9mm or .45 acp would be fine. He said he would take care of it. I didn't hear anything after that. Just now today at 12:30PM FedEx rang my door bell and dropped off a package. Inside was 2 boxes of 230 gr .45 acp and 2 boxes of 115 gr 9mm. They have been excellent in resolving the issue.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top