JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder if Obama will say it could have been him a few years ago.

...He was charged in May with attempted murder after a 15-year-old boy was shot in a Bronx neighborhood where Douse lived. That shooting took place 2 miles from where Douse was later shot to death....

Thats so sad, another innocent life lost to the police being trigger happy. They need train the police better when dealing with young children instead of shooting first. I hope the family sues the crap out of the police dept....

Found this woman's comment a bit odd. She wasted no time pointing the finger of blame away from the kid and his parents!

Dorothy Herman · Top Commenter · White Salmon, Washington

This is probably a child whose mother would have preferred aborting him but hateful republicans like poster Emma Garcia made it too difficult for her. Expect a lot of "unwanteds" to kill and take up space in prison just because white republican men want to control a woman's uterus instead of allowing them to make choices for themselves.

The whole story is fabricated. I mean come on, everyone knows you have to be at least 18 to own a handgun. Besides it's in NYC, where it's illegal to possess one. So there's no way possible for a 14yo to have been able to shoot one on the streets in NYC. Unpossible I tell ya.

Found this woman's comment a bit odd. She wasted no time pointing the finger of blame away from the kid and his parents!

Dorothy Herman · Top Commenter · White Salmon, Washington

White Salmon is kinda like they talked about Jesus' Nazareth????? Can any thing good come out of Nazareth?

This is probably a child whose mother would have preferred aborting him but hateful republicans like poster Emma Garcia made it too difficult for her. Expect a lot of "unwanteds" to kill and take up space in prison just because white republican men want to control a woman's uterus instead of allowing them to make choices for themselves.

The are so many tools in this world and not enough sheds, DAD GUMMIT!

Brutus Out

OK--let's forget all the previous attempted murder charge etc. As Joe Friday would say--"Just the facts"

3 AM, foot patrol officers hear gunfire, see person shooting at fleeing person. Tell person with gun to drop it,
he points it at them. No doubt it's a real gun, he was just shooting it.

At this point I don't care if the person with the gun was young, old, male, female, black, white, yellow,
red or purple with pink polka dots----talking time is over.

The issue of race never came across my mind when reading the article. If you point a gun at police (or anyone with a gun for that matter), you're going to get shot. Pretty simple.

Well, you will be shot at.. at least. US cop hit average is about 22%

Holy Moley, i never thought I would hear those words on here.

I say good job NYPD.

E

Good Shooting.

Next time you might want to aim a little lower and take him in the chest.

How could you guys be so insensitive to that poor little innocent child? The police need better training so as not to murder more innocent children in this fashion. Guns are ILLEGAL in that part of the country, where did he get it? Probably from some house that was recently released by the NY times or some other news agency as having a gun license. Had the home owner not been armed, the child would still be alive today. Poor innocent children, caught up in this whole mess. You should be ashamed of yourselves for promoting weapons of war in this civilized nation of ours. Shame on you!

The story I read on my local news web site told the story the same as the one linked on here but then went on to state that there were too many guns on the streets of NY and that the gun he had was most likely stolen and brought in to NY from out of state and that the gun was made in Spain?. WTF!!! who gives a s**t where the gun was manufactured or where he got it? that had nothing to do with the story they were reporting about a punk a** kid shooting at someone and pointing a gun at police getting himself shot. It just goes to show that imposing stupid laws on law abiding citizens does NOTHING to stop the criminals from getting weapons and committing crimes against an unarmed society. Im also pretty sure that they dont care what state the weapon came from or what country it was manufactured in. Once again, the media at its best trying to push their anti gun agenda!!.

How could you guys be so insensitive to that poor little innocent child? The police need better training so as not to murder more innocent children in this fashion. Guns are ILLEGAL in that part of the country, where did he get it? Probably from some house that was recently released by the NY times or some other news agency as having a gun license. Had the home owner not been armed, the child would still be alive today. Poor innocent children, caught up in this whole mess. You should be ashamed of yourselves for promoting weapons of war in this civilized nation of ours. Shame on you!

Absolutely, why not just put up a few No Guns signs,
Mebbe with some kinda universal sign language for
the impovershed foreigners who can't read ingrish
:s0114:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany