JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I am building out a 13.7 upper and should have known a 13.5 MK16 would have been too long. Anyone out there have similiar builds, perhaps with 12" or 10.5" handguards? Drop some pics for motivation?

Old thread but I'm working on a 13.7/13.9 upper and ran into it. Probably too late, but a 13.5 MK16 will work with a 13.7" barrel with a linear comp such as a BRT Covert Comp, the handguard must be installed after the MD is pinned in place and will be under the handguard. Otherwise, as a general rule of thumb, the handguard should be 1" shorter than the barrel. Another route would be to cut the MK16 which is very doable since the M-Lok slots line up rather than stagger like many do.

All that said I'm looking pretty hard a Ripcord LDR1 11.75" for a 13.9" Criterion Core barrel with a pinned Forward Controls 6315KM-L. My intent is to have the barrel hangout further than the current in vogue rail up the muzzle device, for two reasons...1) to fit thru small ports & 2) to put the balance of the weapon with WML, laser/illuminator more toward to the shooter.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top