JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Troutdale
State
Oregon
Zip Code
TRADE COMPLETED

Trade: My 1K of Small Magnum Pistol Primers for your 1K of Large Pistol Primers (standard)

Federal #200

Looking for "new stock", not "old - new stock".

PM if interested.

Thanks.

Box Front.jpeg
Box End.jpeg
Box Open.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Primers STILL AVAILABLE.

Still up for a trade: 1K SMPP for 1K LPP.

PM if interested.

Last Edited:
I thought you were trading me is this not happening now I'm confused?

Suggesting that I reneged on a trade deal is not true and ill advised.

You don't want to discuss this with me on a PUBLIC forum thread.

That means I'd need to copy and post our PM discussion thread, where I PM'd you six times and kept getting vague and - quite frankly - unbelievable answers from you as I was trying to setup a trade. One can only try so hard, but when one keeps getting vague, half-answers one finally has to decide whether or not something isn't quite right and whether or not to take the risk.

That means I'd need to post your feedback, which significantly hurts your credibility. (We are not what we say, we are what we do.)

That means I'd need to call attention to the date you joined the forum. And that date, along with 2 feedbacks, 1 of which is very negative, does nothing to strengthen your credibility.

That means I'd need to post the link to your activity page where you are responding to almost every recent ad that's posted for primers, and when reading your posts to those ads it makes one wonder what's going on.

To be clear, we never agreed on a trade, even though I was trying hard to put it together. I couldn't get you to confirm that you had the primers I wanted. Because I couldn't get that confirmation I finally sent you my last PM saying to forget about the trade. It was an hour after my last PM that you said that your primers were the same kind that I sent you a photo of.

Finally, I'm not sure what you're confused about. In my last PM I said, "Hey, Sorry I'm wasting your time. Let's just forget about the trade. Best of luck." (emphasis added).

But I think airing that dirty laundry in public isn't helpful.

Given that you are a new member to NWFA I would suggest that you study the following thread - I think it is relevant to your current situation and may help you become a more productive member of this community.

/

So, let me change tactics. Instead of politely trying to end our interaction, let me be blunt.

I do not want to trade with you. I do not trust you. I do not believe what you say. I am not willing to risk a two hour round trip drive to have the same experience @blueswarrior had with you on 10/23/20.

Those are NOT presented as facts, so they are not debatable. Those are my opinions and my choices.

Reputation on this sight is everything. I have gone above and beyond to make sure mine is credible.

Before you publicly accuse me of reneging on a trade deal, you should carefully evaluate your own actions and decisions.

And then decide if you want to continue to be a member of this community. It is a great community with a lot to offer.

It deserves our best, not our worst.

Have a nice day.

Buyers beware on this guy I think he might Be on something he's very erratic. I don't see What you didn't believe? that my primers are not néw or that they weren't cci becuase both those statements were true you did agree to do a deal but I guess you just got to anxious becuase I didn't write back fast enough or something.And just because some rogue seller wrote a bad review doesn't mean nothing I've meet with 20+people on here the last month and have spent thousands but not everyone leaves reviews.

Buyers beware on this guy I think he might Be on something he's very erratic. I don't see What you didn't believe? that my primers are not néw or that they weren't cci becuase both those statements were true you did agree to do a deal but I guess you just got to anxious becuase I didn't write back fast enough or something.And just because some rogue seller wrote a bad review doesn't mean nothing I've meet with 20+people on here the last month and have spent thousands but not everyone leaves reviews.

I suppose this is my thread, so I can continue to crap on it.

And just because some rogue seller wrote a bad review doesn't mean nothing

Calling @blueswarrior a "rogue seller" is just downright laughable.

@blueswarrior has been a member for 11 years and has a 68-0-0 batting record for feedback.

Here's his review of his interaction with you.

I think he was pretty gracious about the whole thing.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews