JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I just ordered one of these GSG Manufacturing Ruger 10/22 .22 LR Drum Magazine, 110 Rounds, Polymer, Black for my 10/22's and I don't know why! Maybe just because I think there may be restriction coming, maybe just for fun. I couldn't believe how cheap it was for a German made item. I'll post back to let you know how it works in my three different 10/22's. Two have been modified and no longer have a generous factory chamber and the third is all stock. If anyone has experience with these I'd sure like to hear about it.

I've got two of them they work good with bulk fed ammo, had trouble with them falling out of the rifle when I first got them changed out the mag latch to a Kidd and all was good.

The good news is that they are available.

Then, the bad news....
If the LIBERALS can get a bump stock banned. Then, they could also try doing the same for hi-cap magazines. Gentlemen, prepare yourselves.:eek:

Aloha, Mark

I just took it out this afternoon. It ran almost flawlessly for the first loading but encountered several double feeds on the second mag. The ejector is built into the feed lips and may need some slight tweaking. The trigger activator probably didn't help much, but it sure was fun. If it wasn't raining so hard I would have had more time.

Here is 110 rds at 50 yrds red dot sight firing as fast as I could get on target.
auHjD3M.jpg

So I just ordered one of these GSG Manufacturing Ruger 10/22 .22 LR Drum Magazine, 110 Rounds, Polymer, Black for my 10/22's and I don't know why! Maybe just because I think there may be restriction coming, maybe just for fun. I couldn't believe how cheap it was for a German made item. I'll post back to let you know how it works in my three different 10/22's. Two have been modified and no longer have a generous factory chamber and the third is all stock. If anyone has experience with these I'd sure like to hear about it.
they work pretty good my to 1022 s loaded him up 3 times no malfunctions takes a while to fill a hundred and ten rounds though

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top