JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That shooter was using a Ruger 10/22 rifle with 25 round magazines and had a pistol. The 22LR did not have enough power to stop the charging football player who took him down.
Those men hail from a time when Oregon was what Oregon was... not what it has become now. They didn't attack when Kip was reloading, they just bum rushed a guy with a 22, knowing that he couldn't take them all.

Not sure if its the only one I have heard of BUT the Oregon Museum Tavern Shooting this exact scenario is what ended the shooting. The shooter was tackled while changing magazines. Though unlike the Wiki account I remember it being said he was stepping outside and returning once having changed his magazine and it was as he came through the door he was tackled. One of the guys killed was a guy who was a year ahead of me in school He was also in my cub scout and Weblos den/pack. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon_Museum_Tavern_shooting
Next it will be 5rnds, then single shot. It won't stop.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top