JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not a Glock owner, but I would try it with the stock springs.
If I was happy with the smoothness, felt recoil and ejection pattern I'd leave it alone.
If I wanted to monkey with recoil springs, I would probably go for a non-captive system if they are available.

they are avail from Wolf which is what I was looking at. I was more concerned with if i changed out to a 21# if it would still be good with the lower grains without FTF's. But that was while i was trying to get into 200gr but if I dont need to mess around with super high grain 10mm and still be good in the NW I wont mess with it. :) I prefer my guns stock as it is :)

I'll say I had bad luck with buffalo bore's 10mm rounds
Out of 2 boxes I could only fit one box into my chamber. And the guy that takes the emails at BB,seemed kinda pissed that I said anything. He blamed it on the lone wolf barrel. But you could see where the bullet was protruding out the side of the case.
Can't say on the other two
Hope I never meet the guy from BB as they are based here in Salmon:D

that is rough! Did you try in a stock barrel to be able to prove him wrong? I wouldve flipped a switch!
Oh I sold it to a guy with full disclosure. We took his stock glock barrel out and tried them all and they fit fine. As they did in my stock barrel.
But that's not the point. Lone wolf barrels are made to Sami? specs also. The standard glock chamber is generous like a military chamber. The LW chamber is tighter. The cartridges should still fit but like I said,the bullets were visibly pushing out the side of the brass. The cartridges weren't made properly.
I didn't send him a picture but I make up for it in these type threads,telling folks to be aware when buying Buffalo Bore ammo.
And if I happen to meet the guy I probably will tell him about it.

thats super rough man. ive heard alot of jamming and fail to feeds with buff bore. I think Ill stick to Underwood 180 xtps and 200gr fmjs till i can load my own. Out of everywhere i surveyed they seem to have the least amount of bad recommendations

thats super rough man. ive heard alot of jamming and fail to feeds with buff bore. I think Ill stick to Underwood 180 xtps and 200gr fmjs till i can load my own. Out of everywhere i surveyed they seem to have the least amount of bad recommendations
From what I've seen on YT underwood kid cow azz. I haven't tried any so far as I have a pretty good supply of ten already.
And I do reload also

Personally, I won't touch buffalo bore as I understand it they load outside SAAMMI spec which is why they have a list of 'approved' guns for their ammo. My G20 is currently carrying HPR ammo although I think that's a 180gr load with hollow points its a full power 10mm load while not being sketchy.

For bulk plinking ammo I've found a few good deals on sellier and bellot ammo in 200 and 180 grain. Anyone have any experiences with this ammo?
I've used that before with good luck. I bought a 1000 rounds of armscorp 10mm on lucky gunner for less that the local guy could get it for,with shipping. Twice,lol,as someone dropped my box and kept 300 rounds. I sent them pics and they sent me the rest of my order.
But the armscorp is just plinking ammo. The accuracy isn't that good. With my reloads I was getting much better accuracy,as was I from other factory ammo. But it's cheap

I reloaded since day 1 of 10mm for me, I have tried some double tap stuff and really enjoyed although the old men around me and their .22s didn't:)

I Wanna get into reloading the set up cost is a bit expensive for me right now along with the learning curve makes me a bit unconfident of my ability not to blow my frame up. It seems fairly straight forward I only plan on making like 200 grain ammo so I'm not trying to go super hot but I'll have to continue doing research until I feel comfortable about investing money into a setup

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews