JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sandy
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This will only be a trade option only. I will not mail this product out. We have to meet up to make the trade.

B10ABBF6-B17A-4C1F-8B81-E66333B53A7B.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hey erbrad

If you don't end up with a local trade I'm up in Vancouver and can do CCI, S&B, Unis Ginex, Fiocchi, maybe even Remington or Winchester.

Hey erbrad

If you don't end up with a local trade I'm up in Vancouver and can do CCI, S&B, Unis Ginex, Fiocchi, maybe even Remington or Winchester.
Hey Benchrest,
Do you have a 1000 of one type of primer? Would consider either the CCI, Remington, or the Winchester. Since you responded first I would like to give you the first opportunity. Here is my number so you can call and see if we can work something out. 909-815-7323
Regards,
Ernest Bradshaw

Hey Benchrest,
Do you have a 1000 of one type of primer? Would consider either the CCI, Remington, or the Winchester. Since you responded first I would like to give you the first opportunity. Here is my number so you can call and see if we can work something out. 909-815-7323
Regards,
Ernest Bradshaw

Yes, 1k of CCI #500 work?

Hello Benchrest,
Can you meet me at Cascade Station at the Famous Dave's restaurant parking lot?
Ernest

A cordial suggestion to use our conversation feature (pm-private message) on here as appropriate.

Meet ups & personal information would seem appropriate, particularly in these trying times...

A cordial suggestion to use our conversation feature (pm-private message) on here as appropriate.

Meet ups & personal information would seem appropriate, particularly in these trying times...
Thanks for the info. I am new to this form and trying to figure out my way around.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top