JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$25
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Note: I will not accept any offers in less than $1 increments. Minimum offer is $1. Highest offer by noon Sunday 2/14/21, buys these.

I am trying to gauge the current value of small pistol primers by selling one sleeve of 100 SP primers. This will help me make better decisions on "primer for other item" trades. The primers are CCI #500 small pistol primers.

Asking price is $25 but I will accept the highest offer received by noon on Sunday 2/14/21 (min offer $1)

If you want to purchase this item at the asking price, please post "I'll take it" in the ad thread. If you want to make an offer of less than the asking price please post the amount of your offer, in increments of $1 and at least $1 more than the previously highest offer, in the ad thread. Please do not PM offers to purchase this item. FTF pick up of this item in Wilsonville, Tualatin or Tigard area. No shipping or trades

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thank you @ThePants and @JKOLL for putting in offers, I was wondering if small pistol primers had fallen out of favor.
Not trying to thread crap, but something to consider in the future...
Some may not find enough value in a single pack of 100, as it can create more work shopping for low volume. In my case, I reload in volume. I probably would offer more for 500 to 1k. Your value packs in 100 units take shopping for other required components out of the equation and is attractive; deserve a premium for the 1 stop convenience. Not sure if the price to count ratio has a sweet spot, could be more appealing at a higher count?

Not trying to thread crap, but something to consider in the future...
Some may not find enough value in a single pack of 100, as it can create more work shopping for low volume. In my case, I reload in volume. I probably would offer more for 500 to 1k. Your value packs in 100 units take shopping for other required components out of the equation and is attractive; deserve a premium for the 1 stop convenience. Not sure if the price to count ratio has a sweet spot, could be more appealing at a higher count?
Admittedly , i 'd be more likely to go out of my way for 500ea, but I get what Arkaboss is trying to do here...and I would travel a mile or two to buy just 100. These days anyway. Just paid $150 for 2k. But Id love another 2k. at $75/K

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews