JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Whats the deal with this new 10/22 that you can breakdown and put in its little backpack ? Would it be accurate after removing and installing the barrel. Sounds like a nice " little " survival gun. Any thoughts

it's pretty good, but there's some cool bullpup conversions coming out in a few months., this will make old faithful about 26-28" OAL......small enough to put into a pack.........

I like mine. You adjust the barrel nut once to index the barrel/receiver tightness, then it will never lose zero. If you want the absolute minimum footprint look online for instructions to installing a Butler Creek folding stock, then cut the barrel down to 16".

I like mine. You adjust the barrel nut once to index the barrel/receiver tightness, then it will never lose zero. If you want the absolute minimum footprint look online for instructions to installing a Butler Creek folding stock, then cut the barrel down to 16".

Don't cut the barrel yourself, send it to Que to have it cut to 16", threaded, and while you're at it, have re-chambered for improved accuracy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top