JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Picked up a 10/22 backpacker. Going to be running a small 1-6 Lpvo on it, but want to keep it low to the receiver and light weight as possible. What is everyone else running as far as scope rings and bases? Normal rings or a 1 piece?

Tactical Solutions base. It has a channel down the middle so it doesn't block the iron sights.
Warne QD rings are better. But I had an extra set of Vortex (Warne styled) rings laying around, so I just used those.
Went with a Leupold 1.5-4 scope because it was the shortest and lightest of the LPVO options.

IMG_3481.jpeg

I put one of these on my last build and it works just fine. It is made of aluminum but it's one of those set it and forget it items for me. Plus it is only $10.

DNZ makes a very nice one piece direct mount for the 10/22 that will probably be the lowest you can go since you're not using a rail at all.

I ended up using the factory rail that came with the rifle, and using leupold low scope rings on it so far I think it's a good match.

IMG_9479.jpeg

View attachment 1758037View attachment 1758038

Haven't tried it yet. Still waiting to decide which stock works best. Probably magpul, but maybe a chassis type.
Those QD rings are painful, literally. The levers are sharp and hang out. If you want a QD style to remove the scope frequently, I would recommend rings with a nut rather than a lever, similar to badger ordnance rings.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top