Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

10/22 Rare Configs

Reactions
First and foremost, I'm looking for photos of anyone who managed to get a Hera stock on one, I was wondering if I could put the CQR stock on the PMACA Chassis, and what the look/ergo would be.

Does anyone have any uncommon mods or configurations for their 10/22.

I'm looking to be informed and inspired by people who take DIY to the next level.

FEEL FREE TO DROP A PHOTO OF YOUR FAVORITE 10/22 loadout!

Alexx1401

Reactions
Probably not what most would consider rare or uncommon but we have a stainless wood stock with a 20" barrel. Wife bought it a couple decades back one day. It was some kind of special run for Wally. Even to this day now and then I have people look at it and say they had never heard of it. Always think I bought the barrel after market and put it on.

OP
skep42
Reactions
Probably not what most would consider rare or uncommon but we have a stainless wood stock with a 20" barrel. Wife bought it a couple decades back one day. It was some kind of special run for Wally. Even to this day now and then I have people look at it and say they had never heard of it. Always think I bought the barrel after market and put it on.

Post a photo!

v0lcom13sn0w

Reactions
yep those are cool! 2 of my friends have them

Alexx1401

Reactions
Post a photo!
This is it with a SUPER cheap Red Dot that was bought for her to try right after she bought it. Has held up amazingly well for something I think I paid like $20 for. She loves it. IIRC this was the first time she just came home with a gun I knew nothing about. Walked in and the box was laying there on the couch. I had never seen one like it. Looked at the Ruger Website and they did not show it existed. That's when I found out it was a run done just for Wally.

Ruger-Wally.jpg

OP
skep42
Reactions
Google will be your best friend here. If you can imagine it, it’s already been done with a 10/22, probably 50,000 times.
Oh i spend a lottttt of time on google looking for this bubblegum. but who knows what people haven't posted yet!

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet