JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First and foremost, I'm looking for photos of anyone who managed to get a Hera stock on one, I was wondering if I could put the CQR stock on the PMACA Chassis, and what the look/ergo would be.

Does anyone have any uncommon mods or configurations for their 10/22.

I'm looking to be informed and inspired by people who take DIY to the next level.

FEEL FREE TO DROP A PHOTO OF YOUR FAVORITE 10/22 loadout!

Probably not what most would consider rare or uncommon but we have a stainless wood stock with a 20" barrel. Wife bought it a couple decades back one day. It was some kind of special run for Wally. Even to this day now and then I have people look at it and say they had never heard of it. Always think I bought the barrel after market and put it on.

Probably not what most would consider rare or uncommon but we have a stainless wood stock with a 20" barrel. Wife bought it a couple decades back one day. It was some kind of special run for Wally. Even to this day now and then I have people look at it and say they had never heard of it. Always think I bought the barrel after market and put it on.

Post a photo!

yep those are cool! 2 of my friends have them

Post a photo!
This is it with a SUPER cheap Red Dot that was bought for her to try right after she bought it. Has held up amazingly well for something I think I paid like $20 for. She loves it. IIRC this was the first time she just came home with a gun I knew nothing about. Walked in and the box was laying there on the couch. I had never seen one like it. Looked at the Ruger Website and they did not show it existed. That's when I found out it was a run done just for Wally.

Ruger-Wally.jpg

I think the rarest form would be a non modified absolutely stock 10/22

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews