JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First and foremost, I'm looking for photos of anyone who managed to get a Hera stock on one, I was wondering if I could put the CQR stock on the PMACA Chassis, and what the look/ergo would be.

Does anyone have any uncommon mods or configurations for their 10/22.

I'm looking to be informed and inspired by people who take DIY to the next level.

FEEL FREE TO DROP A PHOTO OF YOUR FAVORITE 10/22 loadout!

Probably not what most would consider rare or uncommon but we have a stainless wood stock with a 20" barrel. Wife bought it a couple decades back one day. It was some kind of special run for Wally. Even to this day now and then I have people look at it and say they had never heard of it. Always think I bought the barrel after market and put it on.

Probably not what most would consider rare or uncommon but we have a stainless wood stock with a 20" barrel. Wife bought it a couple decades back one day. It was some kind of special run for Wally. Even to this day now and then I have people look at it and say they had never heard of it. Always think I bought the barrel after market and put it on.

Post a photo!

yep those are cool! 2 of my friends have them

Post a photo!
This is it with a SUPER cheap Red Dot that was bought for her to try right after she bought it. Has held up amazingly well for something I think I paid like $20 for. She loves it. IIRC this was the first time she just came home with a gun I knew nothing about. Walked in and the box was laying there on the couch. I had never seen one like it. Looked at the Ruger Website and they did not show it existed. That's when I found out it was a run done just for Wally.

Ruger-Wally.jpg

I think the rarest form would be a non modified absolutely stock 10/22

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews