JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Berger makes long range hunting bullets. Wind is one of the biggest killers of accuracy when shooting long range. You want a bullet with a high BC so it is least affected by wind drift. Find the most accurate load with the highest BC. Squeezing every last drop of velocity out of a load is pointless if it isn't accurate.

Bi Mart had LOTS of Hornady hunting rifle and XTP hand gun bullets today. Didn't look for .06 though. Shelves full of ammo too. I bought some .40 bullets and 2 more bricks (limit) of 22lr. :s0155:

good ol' Bimart can usually pull through for ya. :)

if you need more I can probably snag some at the one up here for ya.... going to GP in on the 4th and the 13th next month.... I can look closer to then if you want some.

good ol' Bimart can usually pull through for ya. :)

if you need more I can probably snag some at the one up here for ya.... going to GP in on the 4th and the 13th next month.... I can look closer to then if you want some.

Thanks, that's really nice but I have lots. I still just can't resist a couple of bricks of 22lr after shelves being empty for so long... I'm like an addict now. Primers too for that matter. :)

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top