JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I am - with classic Winchesters and Marlins!

Wife, what is this thing you call a 'wife' ?
Ha! Me too...I love pre-safety Marlins. Especially the big bores. I always have a smile on my face shooting a lever guns that bites a little. Nothing argues with a 265gr sp 444 or a 405gr sp 45-70

Never had a desire for anything over .357 or .30-30.

Cheap to reload for, easy on the shoulder too.

I'd really like to find the Mod 64 I am looking for in .25-35 but it would no doubt be out of my price range!

Well I have 2150.00. The Henry is a beautiful rifle. Never own one but ya never know. I had a guy wanting to trade me for my Sig 1911 compact 9mm a Golden boy .357. A trade that I missed because of the evacuation of a forest fire here on the coast. But anyways. Nice rifle. I like the history on it.

Well I have 2150.00. The Henry is a beautiful rifle. Never own one but ya never know. I had a guy wanting to trade me for my Sig 1911 compact 9mm a Golden boy .357. A trade that I missed because of the evacuation of a forest fire here on the coast. But anyways. Nice rifle. I like the history on it.
I might consider meeting you at $2250 + shipping to your FFL that'll do a transfer from an individual. Otherwise I'll need to have the FFL I use in Boise for all my transfers send it. He'd probably charge a $15.00 fee on top of the shipping.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top