JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good grief! here we go again...

:rolleyes:

Zimmerman juror to ABC: ‘He got away with murder’

ABC News is touting an interview with one of the George Zimmerman jurors tonight in which she contends that the Florida man who shot Trayvon Martin “got away with murder.”

<broken link removed>

Sounds like the juror "Maddy" came in to it thinking he was guilty, but the facts and letter of the law could not fit her preconceived believes. No wonder the deliberations took so long.

Sounds like the juror "Maddy" came in to it thinking he was guilty, but the facts and letter of the law could not fit her preconceived believes. No wonder the deliberations took so long.

Probably fun to convince too. I'm guessing I'd be making Venn diagrams if I was on the jury.

Saw this on another forum, interesting discussion on TM's purchase/use of 'lean' (never heard of it before now).

Last edited by a moderator:
Press feeds lynch mob mentality toward Zimmerman

George Zimmerman was found not guilty of second-degree murder in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, so he ought to be hanged and a keystone self-defense law should be scrapped, considering the continuing press demonization of both Zimmerman and a statute that had nothing to do with the fatal confrontation.

<broken link removed>

I was driving listening to news radio when this story came on:

Tracy Martin, father of deceased teenager Trayvon Martin, spoke on Capitol Hill on Wednesday at the newly formed Congressional Caucus on Black Men and Boys. "...to have your son's life taken away from you when you've molded him to become an upstanding citizen of this country ... that's something that you can never get over," Martin said in his opening statement.

I about drove off the road when I heard that quote!

The story continued with:

Tracy Martin, along with Trayvon's mother Sybrina Fulton, recently founded the Trayvon Martin Foundation, set up in their son's name and commissioned with helping victims of gun violence.

As heads of the foundation I am sure that each will be able to siphon off six figure salaries in addition to paid travel expenses to speaking events.

TravonZim.jpg

TravonZim.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews